Royal Mail has a new CEO. Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) and Marek Różycki (Last Mile Prophets) discuss the challenges that lie ahead for Simon Thompson and his team:
- What will be top of his agenda in the new role?
- Relationships with key stakeholders
- The need for a plan… and charisma!
- Management style, and engaging employees
- The importance of clear and honest communication with employees
- Executives taking responsibility
- The need to understand what’s happening at the shop floor level
- Executives need to cut through any obfuscation by middle managers
- Royal Mail, Post Office Limited, and getting everything to work together
- New CEO needs strong support at executive level
- GLS network and moving from B2B to B2C parcels
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/las…