Körber Supply Chain LLC
Join the home for entrepreneurs!
Körber is the home for passionate people who innovate, collaborate and love what they do. Entrepreneurial spirit is our joint DNA. We develop future technologies and support talents to deploy their skills and reach their full potential. We combine our strong heritage with our understanding for local specifics and a global mindset to bring people together and create valuable solutions for our customers. We aim for being the first to do the right thing at the right time.
Join the home for entrepreneurs!
Your role in our team
· You will provide support to internal and external customer including account management, quoting process, proposal development, order entry and key account customer service support.
· You will handle customer orders from quotation to final payment. Solves problems regarding product issues, including warranty and field service requests.
· You will maintain business relationship with existing customers and help build new client relationships.
· You will promote ‘add-on’ sales for key accounts.
· You will work closely with business development team and project execution team.
· You will analyze historical usage and manages forecasts and purchase orders to balance in-stock and inventory levels.
· You will analyze problems, identify trends and develop strategies for maximizing Sales Revenue
· You will generate, monitor, and analyze KPIs such as in-stock levels, perfect order performance, inventory levels, inter-division transfer costs, and obsolescence.
· You will liaison between purchasing, engineering, accounting, shipping and customers.
· You will communicate daily with Supply Chain team and vendors to ensure on-time delivery.
· You will review and manage backlog and Provide timely information to customers regarding orders in house
· You will partner with the financial team to complete month end closings of operational requirements for cost capture, billing and backlog.
· You will expedite payments and process billing. Follow up with customers on Past Due invoices.
· You will maintain customer records and files, including accurate account setup and pricing for key accounts.
· You have a BS Degree or equivalent work experience
· You have 2-5 years of successful experience in related field.
· You are proficient with Microsoft Excel and other MicroSoft Office software.
· You have proficiency with ERP; SAP knowledge preferably or similar tools.
· You are customer-focused, team-focused, and process driven.
· You have excellent communication skills, oral and written (phone, in person and via email)
· You have ability to work well in time-sensitive situations where customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal.
· You have creative problem-solving techniques to situations using sound business judgment.
· You have the ability to multi-task in an effective, timely and professional manner.
· You have strong attention to detail skills and ability
· You have a team-oriented approach with effective interpersonal skills that allow successful business interactions with individuals of all leadership styles, personalities, and career levels.
Your working environment at Körber
Körber Supply Chain LLC, headquartered in Irving, TX (USA), is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation. Digitization, software solutions, and customer services along the entire product life cycle complete the portfolio. Our dedicated team of highly-trained employees offers flexible and innovative solutions to meet our customers’ needs consistently.
– You will receive a competitive salary including a potential for bonuses
– You have access to competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
– You will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with international clients and colleagues
– You will have a fun casual, and flexible work environment
Can you see yourself in this profile? Then Körber is the right place for you. We look forward to getting to know you!
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Körber Supply Chain is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to shawn.Hill@koerber.com.