Körber Supply Chain LLC
Join the home for entrepreneurs!
Körber is the home for passionate people who innovate, collaborate and love what they do. Entrepreneurial spirit is our joint DNA. We develop future technologies and support talents to deploy their skills and reach their full potential. We combine our strong heritage with our understanding for local specifics and a global mindset to bring people together and create valuable solutions for our customers. We aim for being the first to do the right thing at the right time.
Join the home for entrepreneurs!
Your role in our team
· You will coordinate purchasing activities with manufacturing and engineering departments to acquire inventory in a cost effective and timely manner.
· You will complete supplier analysis in order to acquire the best suppliers and to guarantee an optimum supply chain.
· You will maintain regular contact with internal / external interface partners to recognize developments and exert influence accordingly.
· You will complete complex reports of defined information and figures to make results transparent and controls purchasing activities on a results-oriented basis.
· You will participate in the development of communication and deployment of procurement activities.
· You will apply advanced skills to resolve complex problems not covered by existing procedures or practices independently.
· You will identify and resolve more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations.
· You will demonstrates a knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures for supervised work group(s).
You are a team player, service-oriented attitude to all levels of personnel.
· You have BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· You have hands-on SAP experience is preferred
· You have 8 or more years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities.
· You have high level problem-solving and critical thinking skills to resolve high level, complex challenges
· You have eight (8)+ years of successful related experience with semi- to complex procurement functions
· You have experience successfully operating in a cross-functional team environment
You have eexcellent organization skills, detail oriented and the ability to work with a high work load with interruptions and deadlines in an open environment.
Your working environment at Körber
Körber Supply Chain LLC, headquartered in Irving, TX (USA), is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation. Digitization, software solutions, and customer services along the entire product life cycle complete the portfolio. Our dedicated team of highly-trained employees offers flexible and innovative solutions to meet our customers’ needs consistently.
– You will receive a competitive salary including a potential for bonuses
– You have access to competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
– You will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with international clients and colleagues
– You will have a fun casual, and flexible work environment
Can you see yourself in this profile? Then Körber is the right place for you. We look forward to getting to know you!
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Körber Supply Chain is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to shawn.Hill@koerber.com.