Plenty of people complain about delivery fails on social media. Should delivery executives respond? Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) and Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) discuss:
- Amazon’s Dave Clark responding to a customer complaint on Twitter
- The Amazon concept of “Dive deep”
- Delivery issues during the pandemic
- Is it realistic for delivery executives to take a personal interest in every social media complaint?
- What should customer contact teams do with social media complaints?
- Managers getting experience on the delivery front line
- Striving for excellence in the postal sector
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/las…