Körber Supply Chain LLC
Join the home for entrepreneurs!
Körber is the home for passionate people who innovate, collaborate and love what they do. Entrepreneurial spirit is our joint DNA. We develop future technologies and support talents to deploy their skills and reach their full potential. We combine our strong heritage with our understanding for local specifics and a global mindset to bring people together and create valuable solutions for our customers. We aim for being the first to do the right thing at the right time.
Join the home for entrepreneurs!
Your role in our team
· You will work on the Sales and Systems Design Team that develops and implements complex automation solutions for Courier Express and Parcel customers by providing overall direction for putting together winning strategies and proposals for our customers.
· You will work with and/or develop standardized pricing tools (detailed and ROM or Rule of Thumb) to allow for consistent pricing levels and can be benchmarked to market feedback / results.
· You will overall manage and understand a pricing strategy – Willing to take calculated risk with putting our proposals together.
o Business focused with not only the short term but also long term sale strategies
· You will be able to be customer facing to listen and provide solutions
o Have the knowledge to think outside of the typical way of working.
· You will manage timelines and work under pressure
· You will be an internal sales person – Able to get buy in from others to do this new endeavor
· You will support daily operations goals by advising as to sales engineering support information, making recommendations through strategic planning documents, filling out action plan procedures, dealing with issues of customer service standards and quality control, troubleshooting productivity issues, accomplishing auditing operations and making changes and improvements when necessary.
· You will take a concept and make it a reality.
· You will talk with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
· You will prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to existing and prospective customers
· You will provide product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
· You will prepare cost estimates by studying all related customer documents, consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional personnel.
· You will prepare sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
· You will serve customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services
· You will help clients to solve problems with product usage (both Siemens and other suppliers).
· You will recommend new and improved products to the customers and explain how the equipment will be more cost-effective.
· You have a BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent work expertise. Certification may be required in some areas.
· You have eight (8)+ years of experience in the design, implementation and commissioning of complex mechanical systems solutions for parcel systems.
· You have AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Project and Microsoft office skills required.
Your working environment at Körber
Körber Supply Chain LLC, headquartered in Irving, TX (USA), is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation. Digitization, software solutions, and customer services along the entire product life cycle complete the portfolio. Our dedicated team of highly-trained employees offers flexible and innovative solutions to meet our customers’ needs consistently.
– You will receive a competitive salary including a potential for bonuses
– You have access to competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
– You will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with international clients and colleagues
– You will have a fun casual, and flexible work environment
Can you see yourself in this profile? Then Körber is the right place for you. We look forward to getting to know you!
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Körber Supply Chain is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to shawn.Hill@koerber.com.