Körber Supply Chain LLC
Join the home for entrepreneurs!
Körber is the home for passionate people who innovate, collaborate and love what they do. Entrepreneurial spirit is our joint DNA. We develop future technologies and support talents to deploy their skills and reach their full potential. We combine our strong heritage with our understanding for local specifics and a global mindset to bring people together and create valuable solutions for our customers. We aim for being the first to do the right thing at the right time
Join the home for entrepreneurs!
Your role in our team
· You will provide support in developing and implementing semi-complex performance measurement and improvement initiatives
· You will participate in making semi-complex inspections and investigations by gathering data related to proper utilization of company labor and equipment
· You will perform a full range of standard professional work that requires processing and interpreting issues related to manufacturing processes
· You will study production and machine requirements
· You will develop and test effective automated and manual systems
· You will design and install equipment
· You will organize and manage manufacturing workflows
· You will integrate disparate systems (e.g. equipment handling, transport)
· You will optimize facility layouts, production lines, machine operations and network performance
· You will collaborate with other engineers, contractors and suppliers
· You will ensure that manufacturing procedures follow safety and environmental regulations
· You will support and sustain the Lean Six Sigma program and 5S
· You have a Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience in manufacturing engineering field, required.
· You have Previous experience as a manufacturing engineer or similar role
· You have knowledge of manufacturing processes, fabrication methods and tool design
· You have familiarity with manufacturing equipment and quality assurance techniques
· You have a demonstrated commitment to health and safety standards and environmental regulations
· You are well-versed in relevant software (e.g. CAD, MS Office)
· You have Project management skills and Problem-solving ability
Your working environment at Körber
Körber Supply Chain LLC, headquartered in Irving, TX (USA), is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation. Digitization, software solutions, and customer services along the entire product life cycle complete the portfolio. Our dedicated team of highly-trained employees offers flexible and innovative solutions to meet our customers’ needs consistently.
– You will receive a competitive salary including a potential for bonuses
– You have access to competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
– You will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with international clients and colleagues
– You will have a fun casual, and flexible work environment
Can you see yourself in this profile? Then Körber is the right place for you. We look forward to getting to know you!
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Körber Supply Chain is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to shawn.Hill@koerber.com.