GeoPost/DPDgroup has taken a 24.9% stake in Aramex. Is this the next logical step in building DPDgroup’s global network? Marek Różycki and Ian Kerr discuss the possible outcomes of this new shareholding.
Topics of discussion include:
- A short history of DPD’s acquisitions across Europe.
- Can DPD capitalize on Aramex’s global network?
- Other pan-continental delivery networks.
- Integrating Aramex into the DPD network, or will there just be cooperation, or even a JV?
- Australia Post’s previous stakeholding in Aramex.
- Does DPD have a call option?
- The importance of securing cross-border capacity.
- La Poste seeking to grow outside Europe.
Follow the Last Mile Prophets on LinkedIn
Ian Kerr is the founder and host of the Postal Hub Podcast, the weekly podcast for the postal and delivery sectors.
Marek Różycki is managing partner at Last Mile Experts, specializing in CEP and e-commerce last-mile advisory.