- Why should delivery companies care about out-of-home delivery?
- Parcel delivery capacity
- Parcel lockers and PUDOs (access points – pick-up-drop-off points)
- Choosing PUDO and parcel locker locations
- Relocating under-performing parcel lockers
- Key points in choosing a parcel locker partner
- Modern Expo parcel locker park concept
- Collecting rain water from parcel lockers to create greener cities
- Parcel lockers and the 15-minute city
- Decarbonizing logistics
- Creating carrier-neutral parcel locker networks
- Use of public space for parcel lockers
- Reporting emissions
- Quality of service and first-time delivery
- Using lockers for failed first-time deliveries
- UK parcel locker market
Follow Last Mile Prophets on LinkedIn.
Ian Kerr is the founder and host of the Postal Hub Podcast, the weekly podcast for the postal and delivery sectors.
Marek Różycki is managing partner at Last Mile Experts, specializing in CEP and e-commerce last-mile advisory.