It’s the big question in parcel locker networks: Carrier specific or carrier neutral? Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) and Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) discuss open vs closed parcel lockers:
- Examples of carrier specific and carrier neutral parcel locker networks
- InPost (Poland)
- Postal thinking on open networks
- Amazon’s parcel locker and out-of-home network
- Networks competing with InPost’s massive parcel locker network
- Yes, Marek mentions “legacy thinking”!
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/