Software sits at the core of the e-commerce customer experience, from pre-purchase through to last-mile delivery. Marek Rozycki is joined by Mircea Stan from Postis to discuss delivery technology for e-commerce.
- How technology connects the e-commerce logistics ecosystem.
- There’s no e-commerce last mile without technology!
- Software is no longer an option but is a must-have in the last mile.
- Deep tech and what it means for the last mile.
- How data intelligence and machine learning help create a customized shopping and delivery experience.
- Competing with Amazon and Alibaba: can smaller and mid-size e-commerce sellers create a similar customer experience?
- Selecting a software platform solution.
- The importance of seeing a pilot of a technology solution.
Ian Kerr is the founder and host of the Postal Hub Podcast, the weekly podcast for the postal and delivery sectors.
Marek Różycki is managing partner at Last Mile Experts, specializing in CEP and e-commerce last-mile advisory.