Unable to attend this year’s Parcel+Post Expo in Vienna in person? Not to worry, registrations are now open to visit Parcel+Post Expo Hybrid ‘Live’ where you can view more than 100 interviews conducted ‘live’ from the exhibition floor at the expo!
‘Getting Together Again’ was the theme for this year’s long-awaited Parcel+Post Expo, running from October 12-14, and it was clear from the moment the doors opened that the opportunity to meet in person and conduct business face-to-face was embraced and welcomed by visitors, exhibitors and delegates alike.
Five film crews captured interviews with innovators delivering all the latest tech, from AI-driven, automated parcel-picking robots to the latest advances in IoT tracking capabilities. View developments from the likes of FarEye, SigFox Slovenia, ATOS, Escher, SimilarWeb, Anyline and many more. All interviews are indexed and easy to find, plus they’re free of charge! Interviews include:
- Bernhard Kriechhammer, sales manager at Handheld Germany, discussing the RS60 ring scanner
- Eva-Maria Weidenthaler, head of business development at Gleam Technologies, talking through the three-wheeled multi-use cargo bike with its Dynamic Tilting Technology
- Frederic d’Orsay, regional sales director at BIXOLON Europe, highlighting the XL5-40, a linerless desktop label printer
- İrfan Patoğlu, sales and marketing manager at LODAMASTER, showcasing its telescopic conveyors and automated guided vehicles.
Alongside our in-depth exhibitor interviews, visitors can view many of the presentations from this year’s extensive conference program, such as Peter Somers, CEO of Emirates Post, on the transformation of the organization into a local and global e-commerce logistics provider, or Dominique Mamcarz, CSR director at DPDgroup, presenting his thoughts on COP26 and the parcel, post and logistics industry. Other key presentations available to view include:
- Opening presentation by Peter Umundum, member of the board at Austrian Post.
- ‘Smart urban logistics – added value for all players in their cities’, by Yves König, head of smart urban logistics at Swiss Post.
- ‘Postal workforce – preparing for the future’, Krešimir Radošević, executive director for digital transformation, Croatian Post.
- ‘Dynamic and integrated line haul optimization’, Christian Oestergaard, lead visionary – senior group strategist, PostNord.
Visitors will also have the chance to live chat and network with fellow peers viewing the presentations and videos, or by meeting in one of the site’s virtual meeting rooms.
To register to attend Parcel+Post Expo Hybrid ‘Live’, click here.