The winners of this year’s Parcel and Postal Technology International Awards will be announced on Tuesday, October 13, at 4:00pm CET during Parcel+Post Expo Virtual ‘Live’.
The awards ceremony will be held on the second day of the four-day virtual conference, which will see more than 20 online conference streams tackling everything from business strategy, crisis management, cross border, urban delivery, digital innovation, sortation, PUDOs and lockers, and much more.
The awards, which are in their 12th year, recognize and reward the latest developments in the postal sector. The awards cover various areas of the industry and nominations can be put forward by anyone working in the sector.
The categories for this year’s awards are:
- Sorting and Fulfilment Technology of the Year
- Last Mile Delivery Innovation of the Year (The Journey)
- Final Mile Innovation of the year (The Final Delivery)
- Retail/Customer Service Innovation of the Year
- New Business Development of the Year
- Environmental Achievement of the Year
- Supplier of the Year
- Service Provider of the Year
The judging panel for the awards is made up of major decision makers within the world’s posts. This year’s panel includes judges from Austrian Post, Australia Post, bpost, Emirates Post Group, Aramex, Omniva and Le Groupe La Poste.
To register to attend Parcel+Post Expo Virtual ‘Live’, click here.
Full coverage of the awards will also be included in the December 2020 issue of Parcel and Postal Technology International magazine.