Last Mile Experts will soon release its latest report into the last-mile sector (courier, express and parcels, or CEP) in Poland. Marek Różycki shares some highlights from the report, including:
- Poland is the biggest parcel locker market in Europe.
- Parcels market growth in double digits.
- Market leader InPost almost twice as big as the next-largest competitor.
- B2C represents 75% of the CEP market.
- Entry and evolution of e-commerce marketplaces in Poland.
- Customer preference for parcel locker delivery.
- Density of out-of-home delivery networks in Poland.
- High numbers of Ukrainians living in Poland.
- C2C volumes and C2C marketplaces such as Vinted, OLX, and Allegro
- C2C and out-of-home delivery (parcel lockers, PUDOs).
- Government and regulators turning their attention to environmental aspects of the last mile.
- Fuel prices and delivery density.
The full report will be available to download from the Last Mile Experts website in early September.
Follow the Last Mile Prophets on LinkedIn
Ian Kerr is the founder and host of the Postal Hub Podcast, the weekly podcast for the postal and delivery sectors.
Marek Różycki is managing partner at Last Mile Experts, specializing in CEP and e-commerce last-mile advisory.