Parcelforce Worldwide has launched a new Tariff Code lookup tool that enables customers to easily and quickly search for a product item using the intelligent search bar. Customers can search for items either one at a time or via the bulk upload of an entire product catalog.
Tariff Codes are an internationally recognized standard that enable the easy identification of items by customs authorities, regardless of language barriers, and the use of Tariff Codes is in-creasing as customs authorities look to streamline their processes.
The new lookup tool enables customers to:
• Search for Tariff Codes either one at a time or in bulk;
• Switch between EU and non-EU shipments to search for either a six-digit (non-EU) or eight-digit (EU) code;
• Save codes against a product line;
• Search and save multiple Tariff Codes to a product catalog;
• Export a catalog with Tariff Codes to Microsoft Excel.
A spokesperson from Parcelforce Worldwide said, “At Parcelforce Worldwide we are constantly looking to innovate and expand our services to cater to the needs of our customers. Our new Tariff Code lookup tool is another example of how we are doing this.”