Deutsche Post DHL is expanding its deal with Deutsche Bahn to put Packstation parcel lockers in train stations – including a carrier neutral option. Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) and Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) discuss:
- How the network will be “semi open”, with some cells open to delivery from outside Deutsche Post DHL .
- How will parcels be delivered to the click-and-collect lockers.
- A1 parcel lockers and Shpock in Austria.
- Groupe La Poste and Quadient (formerly Neopost) to create a partially open parcel locker network.
- Will the open parcel locker network be less efficient?
- Will Deutsche Post DHL be delivering to the lockers on behalf of other carriers?
- InPost UK parcel lockers in train stations.
- Amazon lockers at UK train stations.
- Are train stations ideal locations for parcel lockers?
- Consumer choice when using parcel lockers.
- Locating parcel lockers within the train station.
Follow the Last Mile Prophets on LinkedIn
Ian Kerr is the founder and host of the Postal Hub Podcast, the weekly podcast for the postal and delivery sectors.
Marek Różycki is managing partner at Last Mile Experts, specializing in CEP and e-commerce last-mile advisory.