InPost is investing £100m (US$141m) in 10,000 parcel lockers. Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) and Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) discuss:
- Will InPost be able to find 10,000 sites for parcel lockers?
- What will the cost be per installation?
- Hermes will service the lockers
- Hermes interfacing with its existing e-commerce customers
- InPost’s current parcel locker network
- Key considerations when deciding parcel locker locations
- InPost and Mondial Relay
- InPost’s desire to expand beyond Poland
- E-commerce marketplace Allegro creating its own out-of-home network
- What are Quadient and Amazon up to?
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/las…
For more on the Last Mile Prophets parcel locker/PUDO workshop, click here: http://www.thepostalhub.com/pudo-work…