Electric vehicles are a big deal at the moment! Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) and Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) review some of the electric delivery vehicles on display at Parcel+Post Expo 2021 in Vienna:
- Kyburz electric delivery vehicles
- New style EV that can carry 500kg of mail
- Paxster electric delivery vehicles
- Recycled EVs – “2nd drive” – giving EVs new life
- Dedicated purpose-built electric vehicles vs “regular” ICE vehicles converted to electric drive
- Fleet management
- Customising electric vehicles
- The new US Postal Service delivery vehicle and the polemic about its electrification USPS
- Amazon ‘s custom-built Rivian electric delivery vehicle
Follow the Last Mile Prophets on LinkedIn
Ian Kerr is the founder and host of the Postal Hub Podcast, the weekly podcast for the postal and delivery sectors.
Marek Różycki is managing partner at Last Mile Experts, specializing in CEP and e-commerce last-mile advisory.