DB Schenker is delivering parcels to carrier-neutral parcel lockers in Sweden. But is it just about capacity? Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) and Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) discuss why DB Schenker is doing this, and what other carriers and postal operators are doing.
– DB Schenker delivering B2C consignments to carrier-neutral parcel lockers in Sweden.
– Why would DB Schenker use a shared parcel locker network?
– Strength of out-of-home delivery in Sweden, and across the Nordics.
– Other collaborations, including PostNord and Swipbox.
– PostNord’s intentions in out-of-home delivery, including parcel lockers.
– DB Schenker’s green initiative, including electric vehicles.
– Reducing emissions in the last mile.
– bpost extending its Ecozone initiative, combining parcel lockers and electric vehicles.
– Proximity and trip-chaining.
– Out-of-home delivery in rural areas.