How can customers collect parcels faster from PUDOs? How can staff in retail businesses hosting a PUDO point be more efficient? These are the questions that the Last Mile Prophets set to answer in their latest webcast with robotic parcel locker manufacturer, Retail Robotics.
In the video Last Mile Prophets Marek Różyki, managing partner at Last Mile Experts, and Ian Kerr, founder of the Postal Hub Podcast, are joined by Michał Mierzejewski, vice president of global sales at Retail Robotics, to discuss:
- What customers really want when they collect their parcels
- The importance of secure storage space for parcels
- Making money on handling parcels in a PUDO
- An example of bad customer experience when collecting a parcel
- Footprint of parcel lockers inside a retail premises
- Cost benefit of parcel lockers in retail PUDO points
- Adding capacity in the PUDO network without sacrificing retail
- Ensuring a good customer experience when collecting parcels
- Keeping parcel customers out of the retail queue
- Speed of collection… and it’s fast!
For more information on Retail Robotics, click here.
And for all the latest insight from Last Mile Prophets, click here.
Follow the Last Mile Prophets on LinkedIn.