Second hand marketplaces are making waves in the last mile. Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) and Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) discuss the ‘second life’ phenomenon:
- eBay (and eBay’s lost opportunity in the last mile)
- Why Vinted is leading in the last mile, with its Vinted Go initiative
- Why is out-of-home a significant factor in Vinted Go’s logistics and delivery network?
- Should the postal network be the leading player in second life delivery?
- Consolidation in the first mile
- Understanding parcel flows to set up a parcel delivery network
- Using lockers as exchange points
- A1 Paket Stations (parcel lockers) in old telephone booths
- The environmental aspect of second life, especially when it comes to clothing and fashion
- How the delivery sector could provide better information to consumers about the environmental impact of delivery choices
Follow Last Mile Prophets on LinkedIn.
Ian Kerr is the founder and host of the Postal Hub Podcast, the weekly podcast for the postal and delivery sectors.
Marek Różycki is managing partner at Last Mile Experts, specializing in CEP and e-commerce last-mile advisory.