Parcel volumes are growing at a tremendous rate in Poland – and out-of-home delivery options are crucial to increasing last-mile capacity. Marek Różycki shares insights into Last Mile Experts’ research into out-of-home delivery (including parcel lockers) in Poland:
- Out-of-home delivery share in Polish market
- Capacity issues, in particular driven by COVID
- The largest locker market in Europe
- Plenty of PUDOs as well!
- Allego IPO and InPost’s future
- Why do customers prefer out-of-home delivery?
- Density of networks, metro vs rural
- E-commerce returns and parcel lockers
- Express parcel collection at post offices
Contact Last Mile Experts for more information on their out-of-home delivery report: http://www.lastmileexperts.com/
More analysis on the Polish out-of-home market here: https://www.parcelandpostaltechnology…
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/las…