Körber Supply Chain LLC
Join the home for entrepreneurs!
Körber is the home for passionate people who innovate, collaborate and love what they do. Entrepreneurial spirit is our joint DNA. We develop future technologies and support talents to deploy their skills and reach their full potential. We combine our strong heritage with our understanding for local specifics and a global mindset to bring people together and create valuable solutions for our customers. We aim for being the first to do the right thing at the right time
Join the home for entrepreneurs!
Your role in our team
· You will lead project / program managers in full scope of responsibilities for the most complex projects or programs
· You will design and develop technical project / program opportunities
· You will lead project / program management role (defining schedules, budget, risk, etc.)
· You will define work flows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness
· You will develop and manage departmental budgets and/or business plans for a large department or business
· You have demonstrated leadership and management acumen able to enhance best practices and processes and drive continuous improvement
· You possess proven experience leading multi-disciplinary engineering teams, working in cross functional organizations
· You are a degreed professional with BS/BA in Engineering or advanced degree.
· You have experience working in cross functional organizations, preferably with international exposure and expertise
· You have familiarity and knowledge of industrial products that integrate mechanical, electrical, and software / controls elements—ideally with automated equipment
· You have demonstrated the ability to execute at a very high level critical core competencies such as—Business Acumen, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Collaboration, Communication effectiveness, Decision Making, Influence and Leading, Responsibility, and Accountability
· You have 10+ years of successful Project Management experience with at least five (5) years leading direct reports
Your working environment at Körber
Körber Supply Chain LLC, headquartered in Irving, TX (USA), is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation. Digitization, software solutions, and customer services along the entire product life cycle complete the portfolio. Our dedicated team of highly-trained employees offers flexible and innovative solutions to meet our customers’ needs consistently.
– You will receive a competitive salary including a potential for bonuses
– You have access to competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
– You will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with international clients and colleagues
– You will have a fun casual, and flexible work environment
Can you see yourself in this profile? Then Körber is the right place for you. We look forward to getting to know you!
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Körber Supply Chain is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to shawn.Hill@koerber.com.