Parcel lockers are a popular delivery option in Norway, Sweden and Finland. Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) and Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) discuss recent announcements and some of the secrets to out-of-home delivery success:
- Posten Norge’s milestone of 3,000 access points in Norway
- The ideal density and distance for out-of-home delivery, including parcel lockers and PUDOs
- PostNord one millionth delivery to parcel lockers in Sweden
- PostNord’s ambitions to carpet Sweden in parcel lockers
- Posten Norge subsidiary Bring partnering for parcel lockers in Sweden
- Last Mile Experts’ out-of-home delivery report
- Posti’s out-of-home delivery network in Finland, including parcel lockers
- Customer acceptance and education on out-of-home delivery
- Marek’s prediction about out-of-home delivery in Europe
- bpost’s Ecozone project
Follow the Last Mile Prophets on LinkedIn
Ian Kerr is the founder and host of the Postal Hub Podcast, the weekly podcast for the postal and delivery sectors.
Marek Różycki is managing partner at Last Mile Experts, specializing in CEP and e-commerce last-mile advisory.