InPost (Advent)’s recent IPO was worth US$3.4 billion. Parcel locker giant InPost is surely on the up! Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) and Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) analyze the deal:
- US$3.4 billion … a good price?
- Background to Advent and InPost
- What does the IPO mean for InPost in Poland?
- How does Hermes fit in to the deal – and InPost’s future in the UK
- InPost has about 12,500 lockers in Poland
- InPost parcel lockers in the rest of Europe
- Amazon entering Poland (and of course #Amazon and #InPost have now done a deal!)
- Alibaba setting up a parcel locker network in Poland
- Allegro looking to set up its own locker network
- What’s next for Advent regarding its Hermes holding?
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/