Investors are pouring funds into ultrafast (quick-commerce) delivery startups, but can they all survive? Could they cross-over into parcel delivery? Ian Kerr and Marek Różycki analyze the potential of ultrafast delivery. Topics include:
- What differentiates the various startups like Gorillas, Flink, Getir, Gopuff, Fridge No More, Buyk, Jokr – is it speed or tech?
- Quality of drivers.
- Serving local customers from a dark store.
- Customer experience in the last mile.
- Is ultrafast delivery a possibility in #ecommerce?
- Amazon driving customer expectations.
- Which startup will survive?
- Partnerships, including partnerships with supermarkets.
- On-demand retail.
Follow the Last Mile Prophets on LinkedIn
Ian Kerr is the founder and host of the Postal Hub Podcast, the weekly podcast for the postal and delivery sectors.
Marek Różycki is managing partner at Last Mile Experts, specializing in CEP and e-commerce last-mile advisory.