Amazon has increased its UK locker network from 2,500 to 5,000 in the past two years. Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) and Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) discuss:
- Is 5,000 enough parcel lockers for the UK? What about PUDO points?
- What’s happening with the UK’s post office network?
- Is it inevitable that parcel lockers will be embraced in the UK?
- Delivering parcels via electric vans
- Reducing last mile delivery emissions
- bpost’s Ecozone project
- Educating e-commerce shoppers to choose environmentally friendly delivery options
- Parcels per stop
- Incentives for customers to choose out-of-home delivery
Follow the Last Mile Prophets on LinkedIn
Ian Kerr is the founder and host of the Postal Hub Podcast, the weekly podcast for the postal and delivery sectors.
Marek Różycki is managing partner at Last Mile Experts, specializing in CEP and e-commerce last-mile advisory.