Website MHS Europe BV
Working at MHS Europe BV
MHS was founded in 1999 and with a headcount of approximately 1000 employees and a large order book MHS is one of the leading system integrators of material handling systems in North America, with offices in Mt Washington, Atlanta, St. Louis and Ontario Canada.
MHS Europe BV has recently been established to achieve growth on the European market.
Working at MHS Europe BV means working on projects for leading customers in express courier, logistics and e-commerce in an expanding environment with many opportunities.
Because of our growth ambitions we ask for flexibility, result orientation and a hands-on mentality so we can create successes together in a motivated team.
Our statement is therefore Above and Beyond.
“Go over, go under, go around, or go through … but never give up.”
As a Mechanical Project Engineer you are responsible for the mechanical design of the material handling system. Together with other disciplines such as electro mechanical and controls you translate the sales design in a working system solution. You coordinate the design with the customer and suppliers to achieve a coordinated design. Under your direction the layout design engineer will make the 3D model. You will draw up specifications for the production and purchase of parts. When the conveyor system is installed on site, you support the installation team in the field with technical questions. You report directly to the Manager Engineering.
Travel is part of the job (on average 20%).
• Translates the sales layout into a working system solution
• Responsible for the integration of various parts in the total mechanical design. Works closely with suppliers, PLC and EM engineers
• Coordinate the design with customer and suppliers
• Makes specifications for purchasing and production parts of the material handling system
• Managing the Layout Design Engineer when making the engineering layouts
• Point of contact for technical questions during installation in the field.
• Provides installation and as-built documentation
• Minimum Bachelor level, preferably a degree in mechanical engineering
• Experience (at least 5 years) and extensive mechanical knowledge of conveyor systems is preferred
• Familiar with 3D modeling and CAD software
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in Dutch and English
• Able to work independently
• Excellent technical knowledge and good spatial insight to assess the feasibility of a concept
• Proven problem-solving ability to quickly find the right solutions
• Can work on different projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment
• Works accurately and structured, has an eye for detail and keeps an overview
What does MHS Europe BV have to offer you
• Short communication lines
• Working within an inspiring team
• 40 hours a week
• Flexible working hours
• 41 vacation days
• Attractive primary and secondary working conditions
• Many opportunities for professional development
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and in our statement Above and Beyond?
And would you like to help building a fast-growing player in the material handling industry?
Then apply via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you directly.
* Acquisition will not be appreciated in this phase.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mhseurope.nl.