- This event has passed.
Leaders in Logistics: Post & Parcel APAC 2019
November 5 - November 6
Leaders in Logistics: Post & Parcel APAC 2019 will bring together global leaders from across post and logistics. Uniting integrators, commercial and postal operators, it will discuss the key challenges facing the industry, offering key insights into the solutions which will overcome new challenges.
Don’t miss your opportunity to join 200+ delegates to discover the answers to your burning questions and to ensure your business continues to deliver.
- With case study presentations from Royale International Group, UPS, Fetchr and GoGoVan covering last mile deliveries, technology and sustainability, this conference will offer proven examples of how you can overcome challenges in logistics.
- Gathering together national posts, as well as exciting regional operators, start-ups and last mile providers, this is the conference where you can discover the realities of the industry in the region and discover the unique challenges and opportunities in operations. With insights from Singapore, China, India, Cambodia, Philippines and more, you will unearth the secrets to successful operations and discover the factors that drive growth in very different national environments.
- Join DHL and Cambodia Post to learn how to build partnerships throughout the APAC region (and beyond) and discover how technologies can boost your international network to create smooth cross-border deliveries.
- What factors will impact global deliveries? What tools do you need to adapt for the future? SingPost, Canada Post, FedEx, Austria Post and YTO Express will share how they are innovating in operations and adapting for the skyrocketing growth of e-commerce. Gain the necessary insights to ensure your business is prepared for the challenges of the future.
- Understand the e-commerce trends that are driving parcel delivery, uncover how India Post are making deliveries to people in the remotest of communities, and learn the trends and opportunities in e-commerce.
- Meet with industry leaders from postal and logistics operators, start-ups, etailers and solution providers from across the globe, to discuss new opportunities and gain exposure to the issues and solutions impacting logistics today.